Considering starting The Cersei Lannister Diet, which is basically just red wine and your own disappointment in the human race.
A high school banned the marching band from playing Fall Out Boy songs because the lyrics were suggestive.
A marching band
Isn’t allowed to play Fall Out Boy
Because of suggestive lyrics
Marching bands are instrumental
The High School Band Can’t Play Fall Out Boy Songs Because The Lyrics Are Suggestive by Panic! At The Disco.
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
this whole post is an emo train wreck and i love it
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
I want to describe at least one night in my life with “I don’t remember details but there were English boys with banjos”.
Suddenly you’re 21 and you’re screaming along in your car to all the songs you used to listen to when you were sad in middle school and everything is different but everything is good